Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the ownership of key features within the security space, working alongside other experienced engineers and mentoring junior engineers. You will work directly with the team and our product manager to help drive technical conclusions from stakeholders, as well as set our roadmap, team objectives, and goals.
How you’ll make an impact
- Mentor and pair with other Klaviyo engineers to build better software by focusing on performance, self-healing systems, configuration as code, defensive programming, application security, etc.
- Prototype and advocate for architectural improvements to achieve breakthrough results in Klaviyo systems’ operational scalability and reliability
- Design and develop systems and processes that continually increase velocity within the team and our areas of ownership
- Champion best practices by actively collaborating with other teams in a culture that values whiteboarding and technical design review
- Work hand-in-hand with customer facing roles such as our sales and support teams, along with the teams Product Manager, to ship high value features.
- Confidently make informed, data-driven decisions in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
$150,000/yr - $180,000/yr