Sales Development Representative (Boston)
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) on our Commercial Sales team, you will prospect, qualify, and generate customer leads to assist in Datadog’s overall business growth. By partnering with internal stakeholders, you will help IT and Technology innovators across markets recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. SDRs have the opportunity to grow their careers in Sales and continue contributing to Datadog team success.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various Datadog teams
- Drive initial prospect qualification and schedule discovery meetings
- Develop, present, and implement strategies for acquiring new business
- Conduct outbound outreach by cold calling and emailing prospective customers
- Learn to follow a well-defined methodology to help identify a customer's unique needs
Who You Are:
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Someone with an innate curiosity to learn
- Have a desire to succeed alongside teammates
- Proven in your written and verbal communication
- Comfortable with being able to learn from rejection