Production Software Engineer I
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
As a Production Software Engineer I, you will troubleshoot and analyze basic technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients. You will own, debug and document basic investigations and resolution of issues within code base using varied technical techniques, including modifying existing software code. In addition, you will perform root cause analysis, help identify problem areas, make recommendations to development teams, as well as communicate with internal and external clients and teams on issue resolution. Lastly, you will create code-based queries and development testing tools, consult with clients to understand problems and requests for additional information, and develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes and ecosystem.
- At least 4 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
California Pay Range: from $72,300 to $151,600 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity. Colorado Pay Range: from $60,700 to $136,400 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity. New York City Pay Range: from $73,500 to $144,000 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity. Washington Pay Range: from $78,100 to $144,000 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.