Product Manager, Authentication
What To Expect
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by bringing high-performance electric vehicles and sustainable energy products to market. This mission requires fast paced innovation and execution. At Tesla, we celebrate experimentation and unconventional thinking to find solutions to problems previously thought unsolvable. The Digital Products team is transforming how people purchase automotive and energy products. Our team is composed of product managers, business analysts, UX designers, and full stack software engineers, working together to create elegant solutions to complex problems. We run lean, move quickly, and pride ourselves on accelerating Tesla from start-up to scaled enterprise without losing our scrappy spirit. This Product Manager will focus on delivering highly scalable experiences that enable Tesla customer account management, secure customer’s personal information, and comply with data protection policies
What You’ll Do
- Understand and lead B2C and B2B customer master data management processes across Tesla Platforms
- Coordinate with identity, onboarding, and vehicle delivery teams to build scalable but impactful solutions to improve customer experience in the PII management capacity
- Advocate for superior Data Governance rules and set metrics for Data Quality controls
- Deliver product vision, strategy, and roadmap to achieve goals
- Work with engineering, UX and business stakeholders to deliver impactful efficiency, while also improving customer experience.
- Manage incoming operational escalations, analyze issues, and implement long term solutions through self-serve tools.
- Define and enhance KPIs in conjunction with analytics and stakeholder teams that educate business decision making.
- Prioritize between new features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience.
- Experience in Identity management and Authentication services
- Experience in PII Data Management is a plus
- Experience in having shipped customer facing products that delivered business impact.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to query data from various systems to solve problems
- Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
$82,000/yr - $169,000/yr