ADP Technology Services, Inc. is hiring a Senior Product Manager in our New York, NY location.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what's next?
To thrive in this career, you'll need to be enthusiastic, eager to learn and take on stretch assignments. You strive to learn new technologies and find ways to incorporate what you learn into building your results. You’ll be curious, persistent, and at times persuasive.
As part of our team, you'll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what's next for ADP and the industry. Pace should not scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
What You'll Do
- Build teams that thrive. As an experienced leader, you want everyone to shine. You are constantly looking for ways to share your knowledge, motivate others and keep everyone engaged and productive.
- Learning. You're always learning new technologies and processes with tools and other training courses, conferences ADP offers, and operating with a "learn as you go" approach with a willingness to figure out new ways of doing things.
- Create Results. You're proactive and hands-on. When you see a potential issue, you never leave things hanging and unfinished. When you and your team deliver a finished product, it's as polished as you could make it.
- Continuous Learning. You will actively collaborate with other associates to share ideas or show what you've learned. You are eager to learn, keep up with ever-changing technologies, and maintain the ability to create the best tools for our clients.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be checking in with a team in India one minute, meeting with leadership to review initiatives for the coming quarter later and tomorrow handling a few ad hoc requests from your peers in other departments.
- Influence and inspire confidence. You are comfortable presenting to senior leaders, product owners, and peers with a compelling voice that you demonstrate through executive presence, leading change, and creating clear executive-level communications on milestone achievements.
- Challenges. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we'll rely on you to look for a solution.
- Responsibilities. Leverage metrics and data to inform software product decisions, strategy, and roadmap. Support the senior product owner's strategy by articulating the vision and mission of the software product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization. Manage execution of a specific software product from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Clarify software requirements that balance business needs with ideas and make recommendations to the technical and design approaches to meet requirements. Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs. Serve as the central resource for design, process, test, quality, and marketing as the software product(s) move to production and distribution. Coordinate software product development with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities. Collaborate with marketing, sales, and services on the development of software product positioning, demo design, training courses, and sales collateral to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
To Succeed In This Role
- Education and Experience . Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field plus five (5) years of related experience. Employer will accept a master’s degree plus two (2) years of experience.
- Work Experience. Two (2) years of experience must include: Enterprise software in the core human resources & talent management space; Agile software development methodologies, including Scrum; Human Capital Management domain software, including HRMS and HRIS; Software development lifecycle management tools, including Jira and Confluence; and Data architecture and data exchange protocols, including APIs, web services, and file exchanges.
You'll Love Working Here Because You Can
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.