2023 Intern - Software Engineer
Adobe is seeking versatile and passionate Software Engineer interns across all organizations to help plan, design, develop, and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs and products.
The Adobe Drawing and Painting team is reinventing digital drawing for a new generation of users and devices. We are seeking a highly motivated Software Engineering Intern to develop compelling solutions to existing problems involving graphics and user experiences. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse team of passionate professionals who love to build sophisticated products. If you’re interested in helping us invent the future of drawing, we want to talk with you!
All 2023 Adobe Interns will be ‘co-located hybrid’, meaning that you will be assigned to an Adobe office location but in-office schedules will be flexible (2-3 days per week). All interns must live in the same state, country, and within commuting distance of their assigned Adobe office, so they can be on-site as needed. Interns visiting Adobe sites must follow all applicable COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
What You’ll Do
- Develop high-performance, reliable, testable and maintainable code.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design, coding, code review, testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation.
- Collaborate with engineers and participate in daily or weekly stand ups and meetings.
- Grow with the support of your team and help others on the team grow by providing thoughtful feedback and uplifting those around you.
- Work both independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced development team, with clear, positive, and constructive communication.
- Additional responsibilities as needed based on specific role or team
What You Need To Succeed
- Currently enrolled full time and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineer, or equivalent experience required
- Strong technical background with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous related experience in software engineering (applicable coursework, projects, internships, etc.)
- Proficiency and experience with at least one or more of the following, C#, C++, Java, Python, and Objective-C
- Familiar with software design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Not required but highly favored skills and interests: computer graphics/GPU programming, UI programming, agile development and apps (iOS, Mac, Windows, or Android)
- Results-oriented, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate sophisticated ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations.
- Ability to participate in a full-time internship between May-September
$47.00 -- $55.00 hourly